Sigma is a mid-range tank that excels in alternating between his abilities to disrupt enemy team fights. He can deal massive damage as long as he is in the right position to throw out his Hyperspheres. Sigma did not receive any changes on Overwatch 2 but we are expecting to have his skills be adjusted for the 5v5 meta.
- Know the optimal distance for your Hyperspheres, which is usually 20 meters away from an opponent. This technique allows you to maximize your damage throughout the fight.
- Get used to deploying and retracting your Experimental Barrier to get to the optimal distance of your Hyperspheres.
- While using your ultimate ability, Gravitic Flux, make sure to choose the right targets such as supports and DPS to ensure that once they will die to the “Slam” phase of your skill.
- Kinetic Grasp
- Experimental Barrier
- Gravitic Flux (Ultimate Ability)
What’s Changed in Overwatch 2?
- New Tank Passive
- Shield Health increased from 100 to 250. (Buff)
- Accretion’s damage increased from 70 to 100. (Buff)
- Experimental Barrier Regen Rate decreased from 120 HP/sec to 100 HP/sec. (Nerf)