In Overwatch 2, Orisa is currently a centaur full-time. Orisa is a brawler and competes better against other tanks in a 1v1 combat than dull shields and a continual machine gun. With Orisa’s redesign, the hero became entertaining and distinctive to play while adjusting to the new 5v5 team structure.
- Know when to interrupt opponent abilities like ultimates and mobility skills with your Energy Javelin.
- Manage your talents’ cooldowns because many of them will let you endure battles and skirmishes for a long time.
- You can use Terra Surge to draw foes toward Orisa even when it is not completely charged. Your adversaries will die from Ana’s Biotic Grenade and a quick, uncomplicated Terra Surge.
- Augmented Fusion Driver
- Javelin Spin
- Energy Javelin
- Terra Surge (Ultimate Ability)
What’s Changed in Overwatch 2?
- New Tank Passive
- Health increased from 200 to 250 (Buff)
- Primary fire changed. Fusion Driver changed to Augmented Fusion Driver: 12 Plasma Projectile per second. (Rework)
- Ammo removed and now uses a heat mechanic. (Rework)
- Firing generates heat and overheating locks firing for 3 seconds. (Rework)
- Fortify’s headshot immunity removed. (Nerf)
- Fortify’s duration increased: from 4 seconds to 4.5 seconds.
- New Skills: Energy Javelin, Javelin Spin, and Terra Surge.
- Removed Skills: Halt, Protective Barrier, and Supercharger.
[…] Orisa […]
[…] Orisa […]