|Passive||Shaggy’s Raged Special Attacks hit harder, move further, give him Armor during the attack, and apply maximum stacks of Weakened to hit enemies. Rage is consumed after a Special Attack. Shaggy starts each game with a Sandwich.||– A powerful passive, enemies have to respect the empowered specials or risk taking a large amount of damage.|
– The starting Sandwich can either be used for a quick Zoinks or to apply early ranged pressure.
|Jab||Charge up a cancellable straight powerful punch. While charging Shaggy has Armor.||– The Armor can surprise opponents and let you land a big hit.|
|Side Tilt||A combo of two punches ending in a headbutt||– You go-to close range option, there are multiple combo extenders you can use after this, depending on what percentage your opponent is at.|
|Up Tilt||Charge an uncancellable overhead swing.||– Comes out pretty quickly, and can combo after a low percent Combo Meal.|
|Down Tilt||Charge an Armored stomp that Breaks Armor. After hitting an enemy, it can be input again to perform a clap attack, applying a short Slow debuff to enemies.||– Use to combo off a hit stun or to guard the ledges.|
|Neutral Special||Charge to build up Shaggy’s Rage. After fully Charging, Shaggy gains Rage and applies Enraged to Allies. If playing with a teammate, he also drops a Scooby Snack that heals the fighter picking it up. If already Raged, Shaggy will dash to his ally, making them Enraged and releasing a blast that knocks away enemies.||– Try to charge Zoinks at height, which will lower the risk of opponents punishing you.|
– The cast can be canceled if you think you are going to get hit.
– Try to acquire Sandwich beforehand if running the Hangry Man Signature Perk, for faster charging.
|Side Special||A flying forward kick.||– A great punish, the distance traveled can catch many opponents off guard, and if you can suitably punish their spacing, this will be a game changer.|
– Very tempting to spam, but a good opponent can punish you because of the high end lag.
– Useful for getting back on stage or following up a recovering opponent.
|Up Special||A flying uppercut that launches Shaggy into the air. The Raged version hits multiple times.||– Not a great travel distance, but comes out relatively quickly, and it is possible to claim Ringouts off the Top of the Arena with this.|
|Down Special||Shaggy equips a Sandwich. Input again to throw the Sandwich forwards as a Projectile. Heals any ally it passes through. A Raged Sandwich will become larger and deal more damage. If used while Raged and without a Sandwich equipped, Shaggy will stomp the ground, sending a shockwave forward.||-Your ranged option, this can be used to stall out camping opponents like Tom and Jerry or to provide some pressure before an engage.|
– A great follow up to knocking an opponent offstage.
– Try to keep a Sandwich on you at all times, if you ever have the space to perform the pickup.
|Down Air Special||Launch Shaggy towards the ground, gaining Armor and hitting nearby enemies upon landing. If Raged and equipped with a Sandwich, Shaggy will through a normal Sandwich instead, retaining his Rage.||– Quite a slow spike, but powerful.|
– You have decent horizontal movement during this move, so you can try to catch opponents off guard.
|Neutral Air||Shaggy performs a flurry of kicks below him, hitting multiple times.||– A decent multi-hit punish, but has quite a low range, and you might struggle to consistently land this against opponents with decent Up Tilts.|
|Side Air||A fast knee forward attack that can be Charged.||– A nice quick follow-up option, but may get beaten out by longer range opponents.|
|Up Air||A sweeping swing above Shaggy.||– Can combo off Power Uppercut, but nothing special.|
|Down Air||Shaggy used a two-handed pound attack to knock enemies downward.||– A good spike, use this to guard opponents who are holding onto the Arena Wall, and are trying to jump back onto stage.|
– Will bounce opponents up, leading to further combo strings, but it has low range, and you will get beaten out by characters with decent range on their Up Tilts.